The Tex-Bone is triple option for the 21st century
Combines traditional option with modern spread into a Texas-sized offense that leaves defenses scrambling to cover it all
The “Smash – Mouth” Down Hill play of the Tex–Bone
- Two pullers allows for a playside DOUBLE TEAM (vertical displacement),
- Good against every front – no checks!!!
- BUILT-IN BLITZ PROTECTION. Good versus any pressure because LB’ers are accounted for by Wings and pulling Guard.
MULTIPLE BALL CARRIERS
- QB can run the ball on this play out of Empty Sets.
- FB carries ball downhill at the double team with puller in front.
MULTIPLE FORMATION STRUCTURES
- with or without a TIGHT END.